Monday, September 3, 2012

A new semester has started

      It is the second week in the new semester and I am excited about the work I will be doing this semester. I am part of a team conducting the initial assessment of a piece of property that a local family is putting into a wetlands mitigation bank. I'll be working primarily in the plant population assessment and will also assist the other students working on vertebrate assessment. The first look at the property will take place on Friday and I'll have an update then.
       I have an independent research project my Plant Ecophysiology class that is yet to be determined. Papers to write in Religion and Pop Culture, Cultural Anthropolgy, and Water Resources. I also will be conducting an independent research project in Cultural Anthropology--the Ozarks.

No comments:

Post a Comment