Friday, October 26, 2012

            I'm in the process of practice. Practice, practice, practice. I'm practicing writing. This blog. I re-read my previous entries and believe me, I need the practice.Of course you probably already realize this. Every type of writing increased my communication skills and communication is a skill every scientist needs. So here goes nothing. Err, something. Oh what ever.

I found a great website of science videos. Go check it out. Now.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vh2MWgfPiPU

          Oh good. You are back. More thoughts on my Plant Ecophysiology project. I'm considering looking into the physiology of semi-deciduous plants, the kind that grow new leaves in the autumn because...I don't know why. So I've got a question. Why do some plants experience new growth when all the others around them are losing their leaves? Is there an evolutionary advantage to this new growth? To the research then.
More on this tomorrow.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment